Your complete satisfaction with your Lobel’s of New York order is our first
- Your fresh meat order will arrive with each item individually vacuum-sealed in ready-to-cook
- Non-perishable merchandise, non-meat food products, and processed meat products
are guaranteed to arrive in undamaged, ready-to-use condition.
- The contents of your order are packed at our facility with enough insulation and
frozen gel packs to withstand up to 48 hours of unrefrigerated transit.
- When refrigerated in the original vacuum-sealed packaging, your fresh meat products
will be safe for consumption for up to 7 days after the scheduled delivery date.
- When products are frozen after delivery in the original vacuum-sealed packaging, your fresh meat products will remain palatable for up to 14 days from the scheduled delivery date.
If you have any problem with your order (i.e., product condition, defective or damaged
packaging, non-delivery, etc.), contact our Customer Service Department within 72
hours of the scheduled delivery.
If you have a quality complaint about product you have frozen after delivery, contact Customer Service no later than 14 days from the scheduled delivery date.
When calling our Customer Service Department, be sure to have your order confirmation
handy as it contains your order number, scheduled delivery date, and other important
information that is specific to your order.
Contact Customer Service by:
- Calling 877-783-4512, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. (ET)
- Using our Online Support Center for:
- Real-time online chat
- Phone call-back
- E-mail correspondence
Do not return any order without specific authorization and instructions from our
Customer Service Department. Please contact by phone (877-783-4512) or e-mail via
our online feedback form.
- We will not be held responsible for product-quality complaints received after 7
days of the scheduled delivery date.
- Fresh meat products are shipped via Federal Express Priority Overnight or Standard
Overnight Service and will be left at the designated recipient address without requiring
- All fresh meat products are perishable. It is the purchaser's choice and responsibility
to notify gift recipients of the impending delivery of perishable goods.
- Lobel's of New York and its assigned shipping carriers will not be responsible for
orders left unattended that are delivered to the customer-specified recipient address
on the customer-requested delivery date.
- We will not be responsible for deliveries that are refused by the recipient within
48 hours of shipping from our facility.